At each change of season its important to do a quick check over your vehicle :
- The summer months can cause fluids to dissipate quicker leaving your car vulnerable.
- Oils are getting thinner and more refined every day, while it is cleaner for your engine the oil doesn't last as long and it is quite normal for it to use more, so a top-up is imperative between services to maintain adequate lubrication.
- Tyre wear and tear in the hot weather is something to keep an eye on also, even something as simple as even tyre pressures can make a significant difference to the ride and handling of your car.
- A quick check at CTP only takes a short while, you are welcome to take a seat and watch a bit of TV while it gets done, and not only does it provide peace of mind but saves you from purchasing large amounts of various fluids for top-up, only to have he remainder go off in the garage. For $25 its worth the time to book in and get it done.
- If you have any concerns at the time you drop it in, let the front desk know and they can organise a check on that too, it may cost a little more depending on the position or type of problem, and we can provide you with a quote on the day.
- Why wouldn't you get a quick check done, after all you rely on your car every day.
DROP IN OR GIVE US A CALL ON 0358253253 15 TOOLAMBA ROAD MOOROOPNA, VIC, 3616